Streets without street children. To reunite the hardened homeless street children/youths, with their families and to reintegrate them, back into society.
- working on a stable friendly relationship with the children and adolescents on the street
- offering them a choice between ‘surviving’ on the street or life in its fullness
- providing a platform for healing and emotional stability
- restoring and unify destructive and broken family structures
- breaking the cycle of poverty, neglect, abuse, addiction, crime and abandonment through rehabilitation
- reintegrating productive citizens back into society